dimanche 2 septembre 2012

Paralysis By Analysis? How to Overcome the Online Entrepreneurs BIGGEST Enemy (3 Steps)

How much time do you spend analyzing your online business? Be honest. How much time do you spend reading blogs, signing up for classes, listening to free webinars, and trying to "learn" how to build a business online?
When I first started my online business, I literally spent hours every day reading ebooks, blogs, lurking on forums, checking out "gurus" and trying to separate the fact, from the fantasy and fiction, from what really DID work.
I knew in my gut it wasn't smart. Some days I'd actually have to force myself from checking my favorite blogs or marketing methods I wanted to try, simply because I knew by the end of the day, I'd get nothing done... yet again.
I can honestly say, that the day I got so fed up and frustrated and disappointed with myself for lurking... and learning, rather than diving in and doing something, was the day everything changed for me, and for the better.
The truth is, it's not about marketing. It's about momentum. It's not about profits. It's about PROGRESS.
I've learned more from making mistakes, from taking chances and from simply getting my face muddy with failure, than I've ever learned from any trick, technique, gimmick, gadget or guru... and the truth is, so too will you.
If you are struggling with the same thing, and I know lots of you are, here are a few simple ways you can get past it, and get ferociously focused on moving forward in your business, your goals and finally living a life you love.
1 - If you can't quit cold turkey... give yourself a 30 minute window everyday to visit all of your favorite forums, blogs and online marketing educational forums. During that 30 minutes, do whatever it is that you want, guilt free. Read. Post. Share. Think. Dream. But when it's done... it's done for the day. The rest of the day - no more "learning". Only doing.
2 - Filter the Fluff. The truth is, so much of the entrepreneurial information online is silly simple. It's not deep. It's not very inspiring, innovative, interesting or illuminating. Teaching people how to "behave" on social networks, for example... is stuff we all should know already from day to day life. You don't go into a supermarket and act like a boor while you're in line waiting to check out, why would you need to watch a webinar on why you shouldn't do that on Facebook or Twitter, right?
The truth is, the "fluff" is what keeps people from succeeding. If you start to believe that "all successful people do this, or do that" you suspend your critical thinking skills, and forget that most successful people are as flawed and frail as everyone else. (Just turn on the news if you don't believe me).
3 - Lastly, it's never too late to believe in something big. To know that you are here for a reason, and that contribution is really the engine that makes most success story work. Share your flare, be generous with your gifts, and pursue something you are PASSIONATE about, before thinking about profit. The money usually follows, and you'll make far more progress when you're in the zone, doing something you know and love, rather than continuously focused and fixated on all of that which you don't.
NEW for Coaches, Consultants, Teachers, Trainers, Mentors, Marketers and PASSION Professionals: Want the SECRET to earning 4 figures in ONE Day WITHOUT Tricks, Gimmicks or Guru's? Click HERE and I'll give it to you 100% Free!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ian_Ross_Hollander

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire