mercredi 16 avril 2014

How to Create Passive Income with Affiliate Marketing

As the new year begins I am more determined than ever to learn how to create passive income with affiliate marketing. When you look at the state of the economy you have to wonder what your future employment looks like. I recently read an article that stated that they felt like J C Penney would fold in 2014. Man JC Penny has been around forever and if a company like that is at risk what about some of the other long time stable companies.

Being almost at the age of retirement I have to wonder if Social Security will still be around when I reach that age. My wife recently retired a year early because we felt like she needed to start drawing against the money that she had paid in while there was something left to get.

That got me to thinking can we really depend on Social Security for our retirement anymore, and my conclusion is no. Therefore like so many Baby Boomers we are looking for alternative ways to earn a income and secure our own retirement funds and to stop depending on government programs that may or may not be around when we get to retirement age. Hence my commitment to learn how to create passive income from affiliate marketing.

From my research affiliate marketing is probably one, if not the cheapest way to make money on the internet. In my opinion the only costs associated with getting started in affiliate marketing is the hosting cost, which is minimal, and the cost of getting a domain name.

You can get hosting from BlueHost for as low as $4.95/month, and if you go to 1and1.com you can register your first domain for as little as .99 per year and transfer it to BlueHost for hosting. I am not familiar with the hosting service offered by 1and1.com. But I am extremely pleased with the hosting from BlueHost and Godaddy. I use both of them. In my opinion the key is to make sure that they have the one click install of WordPress, otherwise you need to be kind of techie to install WordPress.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire